Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jesterhoz[_2_] Jesterhoz[_2_] is offline

Default Subtotal Function...

Gary,

This worked beautifully. Thank you much.

Trevor

"Gary Brown" wrote:

Or create a text format something like...
=TEXT(1/4,"0.00%")
which will show 25.00% but you could use references like A1/A2
HTH,
Gary Brown

"Jesterhoz" wrote:

Hello All,

I have a macro that creates subtotals for a sheet of data. However, I then
insert rows below each subtotal to calculate percentages for each subtotal.
This works fine but afterwards, the grand total includes these percentages in
its figure. So, my grand total is off by a few dollars or cents depending
upon the percentages above it. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to
counter this?

Thanks for your time.

Trevor