Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob123 Bob123 is offline

Default How to run a macro based on an If formula?

I am trying to create a macro that is linked to both a formula and 2 other
macros. An example is one macro will raise a number and the other one will
lower it. I'm trying to create a macro that will automate this process and
tie it into an IF formula. Like =If(H<.3,I want to stop, use macro 2). I'm
new to macros but I created ones to raise and lower this number now I just
want to automate the raising and lowering to some set acceptable degree of
error.