Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robin Hammond[_2_] Robin Hammond[_2_] is offline

Default MSFlexGrid

Jake,

msflxgrd.ocx comes with VB, not with Excel. You'll have to distribute to
your target machines since it is not safe to assume it is already there. If
you have a VB licence I'd have a look at the Visual Studio Installer as a
way to do that.

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com

"Jake" wrote in message
oups.com...
Has anyone here worked with MSFlexGrids in a macro that is to be ran on
more then one computer? I've found that i have to manually add the
flex grid on each computer i put it on, does anyone have any ideas of
how I might be able to fix it?

thanks,
jake