Ron Rosenfeld

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 14:20:02 -0700, "kasey"
wrote:

I am looking for the TIME ELAPSED between the two different cells. This time
can be anywhere from 10 minutes to 90 days. I would like to see the results
in a month, day, hour & min format. All entered data in the cells are in
mm/dd/yy hh:mm format with the time being a 24 hr clock. By including the
time in the same cell as the date, this allows my results to be calculated
over the date change if necessary which happens to be in most cases.

So I'm not looking for the difference between the two dates and times which
brings me to my dilemma with the month calculation.

OF course. But since YOU have stated that you want the result expression to
include MONTHS, then YOU will have to define what YOU mean by MONTH and how
variable length months should be handled.

So far you have not done so, nor have you responded to any of my questions that
might bring some clarity to that confusion.

Days and Weeks have no such ambiguity; but you do not want to express your
results that way.

--ron