Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] brentfid@hotmail.com is offline

Default Command Buttons - can't click or open properties

I have the following code under WorkbookOpen event:

Sub PrepareForFirstView()
Dim sh As Worksheet
Sheets("Menu").Visible = True
For Each sh In Sheets
If sh.Name < "Menu" Then sh.Visible = False
Next sh
Sheets("Menu").Activate
ActiveWindow.WindowState = xlMaximized

End Sub

On my "Menu" sheet I have 6 command buttons. The sheet and the
workbook are not protected. When not in design mode 5 of the 6 buttons
do nothing when clicked- the 6th button invokes the code normally.
Also, in design mode I cannot get to the properties for those 5
buttons. When I left click the button, it is selected (I can tell by
the little circles on each corner of the button) but then when I right
click and select properties it will only show me the properties for the
sheet. I am able to see the properties for the 6th button.
I am using Excel 2003 in WinXP SP2.

Thanks,

Brent