Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Abi Abi is offline

Default VB script and disappearing information

I'm using the following script to make it easier on users when they enter
data. Instead of them having to tpye "One-Man" or "Two-Man" they type 1 or 2
and it the coinciding phrase appears instead.

Application.EnableEvents = False
If Range("B208") = 1 Then
Range("B208") = "One-Man"
ElseIf Range("B208") = 2 Then
Range("B208") = "Two-Man"
Else
Range("B208") = ""
End If
Application.EnableEvents = True
End Sub

The users are entering data in the B column of one sheet and that info
filters through to other sheets. The one-man two-man info is entered into
B208. Directly below that are other cells that need to have information
entered into them. However, when I enter the information in cell B209, or
B210, etc., it deletes the information out of cell B208.

Can anyone tell me what's going on, and how I can fix it? Thanks!