Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Intervening in a "hidden" spreadsheet process.

Look in Excel VBA help at the EnableCancelKey property/method of the
Application.Object

Tom Ogilvy

"John Baker" wrote in message
HI:

I have a spreadsheet that I am triggering from MS Access (it does some

editing that Access
is not very good at doing). I want to start the sheet with an auto_open,

and have the
whole process happen (right up to closing the spreadsheet again) with no

user
intervention. My question is: I also want to be able to get into the

spreadsheet to make
changes etc, and am wondering if there is some way I can set a breakpoint

or something
that will trigger the macros stopping if I press some function key.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

John Baker