Barb R.

You may need the drawing toolbar to select them.
Right click in any toolbar and select Drawing.
Right click in a toolbar and select CUSTOMIZE, Categories DRAWING,
Drag the "Select multiple objects" command to the drawing toolbar.
Click on CLOSE.
Click on the Select Multiple Objects tool and choose the objects you want to
delete.

Come back if that doesn't work.

"Tonya" wrote:

I have a document that was provided to me which I have to make some changes
to and save as a text file for importing into a database. However, there are
breaks after each line signified by a small square. I want to remove all
those breaks because when saving as a txt file, it thinks it is a real break.
How can I remove those crazy little squares.