Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dominic[_2_] Dominic[_2_] is offline

Default Form Macro

Dear Bob
Thanks for your reply! and Yes I do use the VLOOKUP
function to derive the details.
I think my needs were not clearly stated in my initial
request for help! So let me rephrase myself and let you
understand what I am looking for.
I have 2 worksheets in my workbook, which are PO Sheet(PO)
and Vendor Sheet(VS). VS has the following details: Name,
Company, Phone, Fax, POBOx, Code, Country which are all
Column headers.
I want these headers to be used in the excel Form to input
data. Now if I am in the VS sheet I can do it simply by
going to the Data Menu\ Form and I can enter data easily.
Now what I want to do is to hide the VS sheet and have
only the PO sheet visible and if I call on a macro by
pressing any button (such as F1-F12) I should get the same
Form of the VS Sheet (Name, Company, Phone, Fax, etc...)
whereby I can enter the details in this form and they are
entered in the VS Sheet automatically, eventhough the VS
Sheet is hidden.
I hope I made myself clear and apologies for my previous
mistake in not being precise.
Thanks
Dominic