Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RameshMarimuthu RameshMarimuthu is offline

Default Excel Instance is not killed from clasic asp

We had developed many Excel Reports calling from asp. We had deployed all
Business components in com+ server which includes Server side office
automation code . After requesting the excel report from the browser, the
Excel instance is not getting killed. Due to this, after time we have been
fored to restart the server.

But the same code is working fine in our development environment.

I have temp. found a solution which will kill all excel instances every five
mts, but I would like to give stable solution for them.

please let me what could be the problem and which is the best way to solve
this.

Cheers

RameshMarimuthu