Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve Parkinson Steve Parkinson is offline

Default Change event for data validation listbox

I'm trying to use the worksheet_change event to trigger some changes on a
worksheet. I have a cell with values restricted to a list, using the Data,
Validation menu. Picking a cell value from this listbox does not appear to
trigger a change event.

What can I do to get round this problem? I don't want to use a separate
listbox control since, in addition to trying to trigger code from the listbox
value, it is also used in calculations using formulae in other cells.

Any help appreciated.

Steve