Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Clear All Checkboxes?

for each ctrl in userform1.controls
if typeof ctrl is MsForms.checkbox then
ctrl.Value = False
end if
Next

or

for i = 1 to 8
if userform1.Controls('checkbox" & i).Value = False
Next

there is no Checkboxes.Clear command.

Tom Ogilvy

"Brad" wrote in message
I'm developing a fairly complex Userform with 8 checkboxes. Is there a way

control all boxes with one command. Say for example the end user selects 6

of
the 8 boxes, then clicks run and then excel does its thing. My question

is,
is there anyway to clear all the checkboxes with one line, instead of
checkbox1.value = false, checkbox2.value = false, etc...? Or another

example
would be if none of the checkboxes are selected then my msgbox would

appear,
but be able to do this in one line. I just want to simplfy the code from

8
lines to 1 line. Thanks.