JulieD

Hi

would have been useful if you had provided the formula that you use on the
second tab ... but if it's a VLOOKUP formula then put 0 in the fourth
parameter
eg.
=VLOOKUP(A2,'Tour Members'!$A$2:$C$100,3,0)

Cheers
JulieD

"757jjdude" wrote in message
I have a document used for running a golf tour, I have 2 tabs along the
bottom. The first tab is used to list all of the Tour Members and give
them
a number. Then for each event which is the second page it should call all
of
that information just from the number used on the left side. I need it to
be
in any order and right now I have it working only if it calls in the same
location as the Tour Members Tab. Please help, thanks.
If someone can help I'll send the excel document to you in a email,
thanks.