pullingouthair

Default Analysis Toolpak Translator - anyone got it?

All

I really really need to get hold of a copy of the Analysis Toolpak
(ATP) Translator http://www.acoustics-noise.com=AD/ATPtranslator.shtml
which is referred to above. Only problem is that having gone to the
website, I notice that it hasn't been updated since January and the
downloads don't work.

I noticed in another post that Eric had given up on the website after
it was hacked repeatedly.

Does anyone have a copy of the Add-In or know of somewhere where this
file is being hosted? Alternatively, would one you lovely MVPs like to
host it on your websites?

Any help would be really really appreciated!=20

Cheers

Ian