MINAL ZUNKE

Default save original data after macro is run again

Hi
Experts

I have developed a macro which imports data from another excel file.
Ex: consider I have 2 excel files A & B.
I run macro in file A today, it copies whatever data from file B.
say 20 rows have been filled in file A(starting from A5 to A25). I do some
changes on the file A which has few conditional formatting and forlumas.
I re-run the macro after 8 days in file A to get the new updated data from
file B.

The problem I am facing is
"If I re-run the macro, it deletes the data from file A. It pastes
everything starting from top left cell.
When I generated macro in file A, I have selected top left cell while
recording macro.

My requirement::::::
Now I want the macro to put the data from the cell A27 onwards and also
retain the changes to the data from Cell A5 to A25.
So everytime I run the macro it should add data to the excel file from the
available blank cell and not copy over the same data.

Thnanking in anticipation