Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MickJJ MickJJ is offline

Default Help please in selecting range dependent on another range

Hi,

I have a workbook with a worksheet named "master", the data is similar to
this:

Name Surname Mon am Mon pm Tue am Tue pm
a a Y Y Y
b b Y Y Y
c c Y Y Y
d d Y Y
etc

I have to sort the data for each day and by surname and copy the "name" and
"surname" data into the worksheet of the corresponding "day" (this I can do).
I am not sure how to select the data in columns "Name" and "Surname" down to
the point where in the column of the chosen "(day name)" the last Y value is
present.

Taking the above example, if I sorted on "Mon am" then the data I would have
to select and copy is names and surname "a", "c", and "d". If I sorted on
"Tue am" then the name and surname would be "b" and "c".

Can anyone help me with the code needed to select the correct data?

Thanks