Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dipitiduda dipitiduda is offline

Default XL 97 Text Box property - WordWrap

Note: I also posted this thread in Excel Printing:

I'm running Windows 98, XL97 for a workbook with password protection at VBA
ThisWorkbook level. I have a text box contol embedded in a cell with max row
height on cell set at 409. Text box format control is set to 'move and size
with cells' and PrintObject = True. Properties for text box are also set to
True for: EnterKeyBehavior, MultiLine, TabKeyBehavior, and WordWrap; False
for: ScrollBarsBoth, AutoSize, DragBehavior, and SelectionMargin.

The problem is that when a user types text into the control and selects
PrintPreview or actually prints the document, the data within the text box
(if more than one line of text) does not wrap around properly. Some of the
text wraps, but cuts off other text that should have wrapped, as well. Also,
when the text box control = GotFocus, the text appears visually as it should
look on PrintPreview or on Print command.

I have tried every combination for the text box control available. I truly
am at a loss here! Is this something that has to be handled in VBA? Thanks.

Please help!