Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joel Mills Joel Mills is offline

Default Named Range in Center Header

Tom thanks for the reply.....Wow! that was fast. This brings the named
range into the Center Header but doesn't wrap the text. I'm not sure if I
should name each cell as a separately or if there is a way to have the Title
wrap as it did when I force a return using "Atl+Enter".

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
Dim sStr as String
sStr = ""
for each cell in Range("CenterHeader")
sStr = sStr & cell.Text & " "
Next
sStr = Trim(sStr)
With Worksheets("Curve").PageSetup
.CenterHorizontally = True
.PrintArea = PrintRange.Address(External:=True)
.Orientation = xlLandscape
.CenterHeader = "&""Arial,Regular""&22" & sStr
PrintRange.BorderAround Weight:=xlThin
End With
Tom Ogilvy

"Joel Mills" wrote in message
I would like to be able to use a named range for the CenterHeader. When

refer to one cell I can get it to work, but I'd like to refer to a named
range so that the users won't have to use "Alt+Enter" to force the text

wrap. Instead I would like to have 4 cells referred to by name. Below

is
the code that works. When I name a range "Center_Title" and select

cells
C36 thru C39 and run the macro nothing appears in the center header. If

can get this to work I want to do something similar for the Left,

Center,
&
Right Footer where some of the cells in the named range contain dates.

Sub PrintRange()

Dim PrintRange As Range
Set PrintRange = PrintArea("Curve")

With Worksheets("Curve").PageSetup
.CenterHorizontally = True
.PrintArea = PrintRange.Address(External:=True)
.Orientation = xlLandscape
.CenterHeader = "&""Arial,Regular""&22" &
Range("Instructions!C36").Value
PrintRange.BorderAround Weight:=xlThin
End With
End Sub