Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ThisWorkbook

Ron,

A bit of both, but you learn far more by trying it yourself. Go for it, it
won't bite :-).

Keep us in reserve for when you try something which, to your mind, should
work and it doesn't, or you are truly stumped. Just asking '... will this
work?' is a bit dumb (gently said ;-), as you can easily find out.

Bob

"Ron" wrote in message
10.205...
"Bob Phillips" wrote in
:

Surely, if you are competent enough to ask a question that specific
and that accurate (in terms of OM and syntax), you are competent
enough to try and find out yourself?

Bob,

I'm unsure whether to take that as a compliment or a slap on the wrist for
asking a dumb question.

I'm trying to teach myself vba with a couple of books, practical examples
and the help of the good people on here.

I'm far from confident of my abilities as yet, but maybe I should be a bit
more confident.

Thanks for the reply anyway.

Ron