Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
WindsurferLA WindsurferLA is offline

Default Listen for a close workbook

I can't give specifics, but I do know you can program macro to bring up
dialog box that calls for entering data. Macro halts further action
until data is entered in dialog box. Perhaps you could set it up so
that the values to be entered are entered into such a dialog box.

WindsurferLA

wrote:
I should have been more specific. I have a macro that does some things
including open up a workbook, then I need the macro to wait until this
workbook is closed while I edit some values, then proceed with the rest
of the values.

Any ideas?