Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Variables Held in Sheet Module

Phil,

No I am not aware of any problems with hidden sheet modules. In many ways,
certainly in VBA, they are a bit easier to use than workbook names, but I
would be interested to hear what problems that you encountered.

--

HTH

RP

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi Bob and Tim, a Happy New Year to you both.

I did use the hidden worksheet method in an early stage of development,
but as the program advanced I ran into problems.

As to using workbook names, I didn't realise that the values were
preserved. I can certainly see how this could be used to replace the
missing values if a user deleted row 1 and it raises other
possibilities. I will investigate further.

Do you think the idea of using the Sheet Module is impracticable and
not worth pursuing?

Phil