Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Filling combobox with variable length list

Hi Denny,

Try using a dynamic range.

For example, suppose your variable length list starts in A1, set the
RowSource to:

=OFFSET(Sheet1!$A$1,0,0,COUNTA(Sheet1!$A:$A,1)

---
Regards,
Norman

"Denny Behnfeldt" wrote in message
I have a combobox on a userform that shows a list from Sheet1. This list
varies in length week to week, so it will not always be the same number of
rows. I know how to assign a RowSource in the Properties window. I need to
know how to use VBA to accommodate the different length lists, maybe when
the form loads. I do not want any extra rows listed that are not used.

Any help is much appreciated!
Thanks,
Denny