Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chaplain Doug Chaplain Doug is offline

Default Updating a Text Box in my Workbook

Controls are located in a file called "Process Woorkbooks.xls" This file
remains with the focus throughout the process unless a msgbox or inputbox
appears from the code behind the controls.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

where are the controls located?

Tom Ogilvy

"Chaplain Doug" wrote in message
Excel 2002-2003. I have a workbook on which I have a couple of controls.
One is a button that kicks off VBA code that does some processing on some
other workbooks. Another control is a text box that I want to update with
the status of the VBA process. I change the value of the text box
programmatically, but the display does not update. How may I ensure that

the
text box value displays the updates?