Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chaplain Doug Chaplain Doug is offline

Default Help Processing Worksheet

This is a repost. The original had slipped to page 6 without response.

Excel 2002-2003. I need to perform the following tasks programmatically.

1. Open a workbook.
2. Scan from top to bottom in this workbook, checking the contents of cells
in each row.
3. Place selected ranges of cells from this worksheet into new worksheets
within a new workbook.

In the end I will have taken the original single sheet workbook and placed
data from it into a new multi-sheet (around 70 sheets) workbook.

My questions are thus,

1. Does anyone have a code example of opening a workbook (and worksheet),
and scanning from top to bottom checking selected cell values?
2. Does anyone have a code example of how to select cells from one workbook
and place them into a sheet within another workbook?
3. Does anyone have a code example on how to name (or rename) a workbook
and worksheet?

This forum has truly been a blessing. So I thank ahead of time those who
will help this rusty old programmer (hacker) who now serves as a missionary.
God bless and thanks!

Chaplain Doug