Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Universal procedure for changes

You may want to consider using the controls from the Forms toolbar. You may be
able to assign each the same macro and deterime what should happen to what in
code.

Matt Jensen wrote:

Howdy
I've got a variety of Control forms in my worksheet.
In the change event of a number of these form elements, I need to copy the
new value to another worksheet.
Can I write one procedure for this and inside this proc use something like
"me.value" to referring to the calling elements value? or do I have to write
out code for each and every form elements who's change I want to capture?
Thanks
Matt

--

Dave Peterson