Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Serge Serge is offline

Default Embarrassing Excel Macro Function

I wish I knew more about macros, I know someone will help me, please don't
laugh at me though :).

Here's my thing. I have supplied the small macro I have, IF i inserted 10
new rows in my worksheet the macro won't work anymore because it is looking
for the data in cell F15 and it isn't there anymoe because I have inserted
new lines, how do I telkl the macro to go to cell F25. Secondly I always need
the info in the original F15 cell, however I will not alwas add 10 rows,
maybe sometimes it will be 8, therefore I need the macro to go to the new
cell anfter I have inserted the rows.

Thanks in advance, since it is the 1st time I post here, I hope I wasn't too
long and was clear

Oh yes I use Office 2003.

Sub Macro1()
'