Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hsg hsg is offline

Default Select a range

My worksheet has ROW 1 as header, and the data is variable.
Sometimes it is from A2:H10040, or sometimes it may be from A2:H9400.
The rows vary but last column is always H.

I wish to perform certain sorting, or text trimming etc based on certain
values,
which I can do using Macros.

But how can I select the range before running the macros everytime I open
the file,
as the data size varies in rows. Scrolling down manually and selecting is
difficult as Last data row varies in range A9000 to A11000 or so.

How can I get a macro which will upon running will select the entire range
and will
give a name to it , say "myrange".

Pl help