Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Big Dummy Big Dummy is offline

Default Programmer for hire

I have a project that I'm sure will not be considered very difficult for
someone with average Excel programming skills. Here's the details:

We are running a pool league. At the end of the play each week, we have to
input the scores. Based on this input, I need a second worksheet to update
the standings of the teams and the players' individual stats. I would then
like a 3rd sheet to be created on the fly that shows the standings up to
that date so if at the end of the season I want to look back on week 5, I
can without having to save a bunch of paper.

Please contact me at with your quotes and time
tables for being able to complete this small project. I will pay a 30%
deposit, and then the remainder upon completion and delivery of the project.

Thanks in advance.