Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
luc luc is offline

Default password protected

I have a password protected file called bookkeeping.xls.
This is the bookkeeping of a whole year with 36 sheets (3 for every month).
There is a button that once it has been clicked, there will apear a new
workbook called results.xls. In this file all the monthly results of the
password protected file bookkeeping.xls will be displayed.
Now everytime I need to put data from the protected file into the
results.xls file he always asks the password for the protected
bookkeeping.xls file. But it is already open. Why is that? Both files are
open, so?
How can I not make it ask for a password.