Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Widening the Name Box - need help

Probably not. I think we were all misunderstanding the question, and that
Sharad has understood what John is getting.

--

HTH

RP

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi John,

See multiple responses to your post 3 days ago:

http://tinyurl.com/54knd

Did none of these help?

---
Regards,
Norman

"John Wirt" wrote in message
I would like to install the code for widening the Name Box that is on

Chip
Pearson's web site (http://www.cpearson.com/excel/NameBox.htm)

I copied the declarations and WidenNameBoxDrop2 procedure to a new

module
created in Personal.xls.

The WidenNameBoxDrop2 procedure is then called by an event procedure I
created in the ThisWorkBook object of PERSONAL.XLS:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Call WidenNameBoxDrop2
End Sub

The baisc problem is that nothing happens. Even if I step through the
procedure, the Name Box does not change.

What is wrong?

John Wirt