Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

Default Excel Outlook

Hi Bob...

Were is the code you speak of below. Either you or I have had too much of
the xmas sherry lol!

Thanks

Gordon

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Gordon,

here is some code. It assumes the dates are in A1:A20. Just click on one to
fire the event code.

--

HTH

RP

"Gordon" wrote in message
I have 4 columns in my spreadsheet.

A: The date an email should be sent.
B: The email address a message is to be sent to.
C: The message to be sent.

Can I format column A so the dates themsleves are all hyperlinks that
trigger the formatting of a basic email to contain the message (column B)

and
recipients email address (column C)

Blue sky thinking here but any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Gordon.