ScottO

It sounds like the Auto Filter will do what you want.
Click a cell in your database, then go Data/Filter/Auto Filter.
Then click on the drop-down box at the top of your VLookUp column, click custom. In the next screen
one box will say "equals", click that drop-down and select "greater than", and in the box beside it
enter a zero. Hit OK.
It sounds more complicated than it is - give it a try and see if it shows you what you want.
Rgds,
ScottO