Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Coddington Tim Coddington is offline

Default Web browser question

So I made a form to use for browing the WWW. In the form initialization, I
navigate to a target. In the form activation, I set the window size and
position. The next thing I need to do is send some data to the form, as
there is a log on screen which I must go through. I use 'Sendkeys' to send
'usrnam' and 'passwrd'. But if I place it in the initialization or
activation subroutines, it never reaches the browser window. I apparently
must complete the activation phase to use 'Sendkeys'? How do I get my name
and pw sent to the browsed object?