Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Don is offline

Default Printing header on all but last page

I have a specific row I want to print as a header for all but the last page.
I have tried using :

Totpages = Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET.DOCUMENT(50)")
..PrintTitleRows = "$20:$20"
ActiveSheet.PrintOut From:=1, To:=Totpages-1
..PrintTitleRows = ""
ActiveSheet.PrintOut From:=Totpages, To:=Totpages

But the problem is that it will do two passes in preview. I need to have
the entire sheet formated properly in one pass so I can convert to a PDF
document.

The other problem is that the sheet can vary in length from 2 to 10 pages so
I cannot hardwire anything.

I really need a routine that can test what rows are in each page, or
possibly search for a unique keyword within the page. If found, insert
header (.PrintTitleRows = "$20:$20") otherwise do not do insertion
(.PrintTitleRows = "").

Thanks in advance