Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter[_28_] Peter[_28_] is offline

Default Conditional formatting question

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:42:53 -0800, "Jason Morin"
wrote:

Select the entire column, go into Format Conditional
Formatting and use:

=$A$7=1

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the reply - I don't think I explained properly what I wat
to do :-( - in fact I have completey ballsed it up!

The coditional formatting is dependant on the contents of cell I in
each row

In row 1 I have the formula =$I$1=1, but in row 2 I want to have
=$I$2=1 and in row 3 have =$I$3=1.

What I want to be able to do is fill down the conditional formatting
to say row 200, when the conditional formatting formula will be
=$I$200=1

When I fill down now what happens is the formula is the same for each
row and i have to increment the value manually for each row, i.e.

=$I$2=1 then =$I$3=1 and so on.

--
Cheers

Peter