Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter[_28_] Peter[_28_] is offline

Default Conditional formatting question

Hi,

A conditional formatting question i hope someone may be able to help
me with.

Depending on the entry in cell A7, i.e. either 1 or 0, cells A1 - A6
have conditional formatting applied to them ( in fact if A7 = 1 then
the font colour in cells A1 - A6 is red)

My question is how can I copy this conditional formatting down to say,
row 200?

The formatting is set by the following formula $A$1=1, then font is
red

If I copy down, then I have to amend the formula for each line,
incrementing by hand the value of column 7 - is there a way to do this
automatically?

I am using Excel 2000 SP3

--
Cheers