Biff

Hi!

That's a lot of checkboxes on a form!

I do not know macros or vb

Well, neither do I so I'm assuming you used the Forms toolbar to create the
checkboxes.

Here's an idea....

Link each checkbox to a cell. eg:

link ckbx1 to cell J1, ckbx2 to J2, ckbx3 to J3, ckbx4 to
J4............ckbx60 to J60.

Then in column K, K1:K60 list the message associated with each checkbox.

Formula to return the message depending on which checkbox is selected:

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(TRUE,J1:K60,2,0)),"",VLOOKUP(TRUE ,J1:K60,2,0))

Biff

"Russell-stanely" wrote in
message ...
Hi. I am trying to desing a form where the user checks one box at the top
of
the form and then at the bottom of the form there is a printed message
based
on what check box was checkced at the top. The form has about 60 check
boxes
at the top, and I want the printed message to print in only one cell,
based
on which check box was checked at the top. (I hope this is clear!) I do
not know macros or vb and was hoping a formula (such as If(or) wouldr