Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
lmg lmg is offline

Default how do I enable marco

Hi all, I am trying to enable a marco when a cell = a value. the cell is
linked to DDE and changes values with a remote device. I cant use
section_change in the VBA to activate my program as the value is
automatically changing. When I configured the cell to change colour via a
formula in the excel sheet the colour changes.
It looks like I have to enable the VBA or macro in the formula bar. Can
anyone please help me with this problem on how to write the formula.
I am using excel 2000 on XP operating system.
thanks in advance
lmg