Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default SPIN BUTTON MOVES

Stephen,

Take a look at

http://support.microsoft.com/default...838910Controls move
to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

Also, since the 12/Oct/2004 security patch it is fixed (although this
article does not directly mention this fix,).

HTH

RP

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi -

I'm not sure if there's something wrong with my Excel, but I have a
spin button on my spreadsheet and when I select Print Preview and then
return to the spreadsheet, the Spin Button moves to the middle of the
spreadsheet. It didn't do this before. How can I keep it in place?
Thanks,
Stephen