Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] is offline

Default help with formula for last input in column

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 12:45:22 +0100, mag wrote:

I would appreciate if someone can help me with this

In first column I will type date in some free format

1.01.2012.
3.01.2012
10.01.12.
11.01.11
blank
blank
blank

in one cell at the end of table I would like to have the formula that
will show me or will copy last input (date, string or cell value) in
column or defined range (for instance: A5:A35)

is it possible to use formula in one cell for this in Excel 2007

thanks in advance

DMag

Answered in another group:

=LOOKUP(2,1/(LEN($A:$A)1),$A:$A)