Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automated Execution of an Excel Report

You want email and excel??

Take a look at Ron de Bruin's site:
http://www.rondebruin.nl

And Dick Kusleika has some sample code (especially Outlook) at:
http://dicks-clicks.com/excel/olAutomating.htm

Peter wrote:

Hi,
I have a rather nice excel report that I would like to run each day and
automatically email the output to specified users.

I'm just wondering if anyone has experience doing this that they would
be willing to share. I assume that I would use the windows scheduler
direct and I know that I can invoke excel from a vbscript which could
of course run from the scheduler.

I'm just not sure of the best way to do this. Is there a doco out there
from microsoft, or does anyone have a shell of some code to do it.
Any help would be most appreciated.

Regards,
Peter.

--