Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Use checkbox to toggle between formula and manual input

pac,

This requires the use of undo: I will post the code tomorrow when I have
time.

Bernie

wrote in message
The question is, how do we modify Worksheet_Change to
ignore the change made by defaultOpt procedure.

Thanks,
pac

P.S I paste the two procedures back for your convenience.

---------------------
Private Sub defaultOpt_Click()
ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Model 2").Cells(15, 4).Resize
(14, 1).Formula = _
"=Actual FORMULA HERE, written for cell D15"

If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Not Intersect(Target, Cells(15, 4).Resize(14, 1)) Is
Nothing Then
Sheet1.defaultOpt.Value = False

I guess I wanted to add a check statement if the content
of the cell is the same as the formula. But I am not sure
if the syntax is correct.

If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Not Intersect(Target, Cells(15, 4).Resize(14, 1)) Is
Nothing Then

If Cells(15,4).values Like "=FORMULA*" Then exit

Sheet1.defaultOpt.Value = False