Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Orin Orin is offline

Default A couple of questions

In article ,
says...
Hi Orin

You can set the scrollarea in your workbook open event.
Copy this in the thisworkbook module and Save/Close/Reopen the file

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Sheets("sheet1").ScrollArea = "A1:M17"
End Sub

2) how many characters ?

Sub test()
MsgBox "Hi the" & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & _
"This is line 1" & vbCrLf & _
"This is line 2" & vbCrLf & _
"This is line 3", vbOKCancel, "Your program name"
End Sub

Or use a userform

Ah, thanks a bunch guys. It worked like a charm. One more question...in
the message box I wrote my e-mail address, and I'd like to turn it into
a hyperlink. How can this be done?

Also I managed to figure out how to leave only the OK button in the box
:)

here's what I have

Sub test()
MsgBox " " & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & _
"Ovaj program je napravljen za pomoc pri pretraživanju
registratora." & vbCrLf & _
" " & vbCrLf & _
"© Orin Balenovic 21.12.2004" & vbCrLf & _
" " & vbCrLf & _
" " & vbCrLf & _
", vbOKOnly, "SAP helper 1.0"

Orin