Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tushar Mehta Tushar Mehta is offline

Default Accessing classes defined in another workbook

For something that puts together everything in this discussion, see an
article I wrote some time ago:
How to use a class (object) from outside of the VBA project in which it
is declared

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
Hi,

This may be more of a deployment issue than a programmatic one.

My question is: I have defined a number of useful classes that i would like
to use in various excel workbooks (ie. VBA projects). How can i
programmaticaly use these classes without having to define individual and
identical class modules for each workbook (VBA project). Doing it this way
makes maintenance a nightmare if i have a change in the class definition;
that means i'll have to change all the workbooks where this class is defined
as well

It would be better if i could define the class and make it "global" so that
all workboods could create instances of that class without having the class
module definition reside in that same workbook.

Any suggestions would be greatly apprecaited.

Thanks