Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ddwebb[_2_] ddwebb[_2_] is offline

Default Password protect parts of worksheet

I have macros on a spreadsheet/worksheet that does some calculations.
I have protected certain columns that have formulas and that seems to be ok
until I want to press my macro button and have it do additional calculations
or print.
But since I have the worksheet protected, how can I also 'unprotect' the
macro button to all this?
i.e. Column E is protected and I set the Tools/Protection/worksheet password
protected. I have several macro buttons that does various things. When I
click on these buttons, I get an error stating that they can not be run
because the worksheet is protected.
How can I protect my formulas and allow the macro buttons to work?
or
thx
dwebb