Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

Default extract info to another sheet..

Hi...

I have a sheet with 10,000 rows of various data. The task is to create code
that will generate an input box. The value entered within the box will
execute further code that will cut and paste the rows on which cells are
located, where the input value is matched.

eg. I want all rows that contain any cell with for example Jones, deleted
from the active sheet and pasted onto sheet2. I also want to know how many
rows were deleted.

I did have a nice snippet of code for this but it suddenly created a
run-time error 13 that has proved a nightmare tro resolve so its back to
square 1.

Any help at xmas for a lowly novice would be really useful.

Happy xmas.

Gordon.