tifosi3

Default Sum product if value present

I have a worksheet that totals dollar amounts from another worksheet based on
certain criteria. The current formula is: =SUMPRODUCT(--('JULY
2005'!$D$5:$D$533="KB"),--ISNUMBER('JULY 2005'!$L$5:$L$533),('JULY
2005'!$B$5:$B$533))

I have now want to be able to in certain instances be able to enter another
value in column, and if I do I want it to use the column C value not the
column B, and if there is no value in C use the coulumn B value.

I know I should be able to figure this out, but for some reason I am drawing
a complete blank. Thanks in advance for any help!!

Regards,