Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Accessing Outlook from Excel

on the second part, take a look at http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/prevent.htm

--
HTH

-------

Bob Phillips
"Chaplain Doug" wrote in message
Excel 2002. How would I programmatically access a distribution list in
Outlook from Excel. I need to run through the distribution list (called
"Chaplains"), examining their "company" and "email" fields, and send an

email
message to selected folks in the distribution list.

Another question. When I programmatically send mutiple Outlook emails

from
Excel (which I already know how to do), how do I keep Outlook from

prompting
me every time an email is sent? It prompts me that someone outside of
Outlook is trying to send a email. I already know this! How can I shut

this
off and turn it back on? Thanks.