Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vinay[_3_] Vinay[_3_] is offline

Default How to call Macro(using ExecuteExcel4Macro) for a particular workbook

Test
wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Tom Ogilvy,
Thanks for replying. I had already tried with this function but problem
is I have to manually give filename and extension types which may not
be sufficient. That is why I opted for using Excelmacro "SAVE.AS?()"
which gives all options for extension types. Now only problem is I have
to make this macro work for a particular workbook (current Wb) but it
executes for active workbook and there is certain problem which stopes
me from activating my current workbook.
Problem occurs only if I have more than 1 workbook open.
Regards
Bhagwandas