Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Taylor Bob Taylor is offline

Default Copy and paste of sheets via VBA code that has merged cells

John
it looks like you have a simular problem to one that i am working on. you
might look at what the experts are telling me.
simple cell copy using VBA this was started on 12/17/04 hopefully
someone can tell the both of us how to do this.

"John Corbin" wrote in message
Hi...

I am attempting some copy and pasting of cells in a large worksheet.

Basically on the settings' page I set the year using the slider feature
and
the calender is created in the calender sheet and then copied to the
various
months of the year.

The row height and column width have been checked and are idenitcle across
all the pages.

When I run the code I get an error ( RUN TIME ERROR 1004 ) which basically
says that this operation requires the cells be identically sized. This
line
of the VB code is highlited.

Worksheets(strPageName).Range("A5").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues

I have checked all the cells and cannot see the problem.

Can anyone help ?